The term ‘Inclusion’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Inclusion, South Staffordshire and Shropshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust, St George’s Hospital, Stonefield House, Corporation Street, Stafford, ST16 3AG. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Inclusions website has been developed taking every precaution to ensure the information held on this site is accurate in the UK, legally correct and ethical at the time of appearance. Although care has been taken in preparing the information contained on this website, the content provides only general information and must not be used as an alternative to professional advice; please seek professional advice where appropriate.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions..
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Inclusions logo and all related service names, designs and slogans are the trade names, service marks or trademarks of Inclusion and may not be used without the prior consent of Inclusion. To apply for permission please contact us. We reserve the right to request materials and logos to be removed if we believe it is not in our interest.
- Our downloadable leaflets, brochures and web pages can be printed, copied and used for private use or study; however, no modification may be made to the content. They may not be used for commercial, public or any other purposes without the specific written consent of Inclusion.
- Some information, materials or photos on our website may be the property of another copyright owner, used here with their permission, and must not be used without their consent.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If you believe the content of these pages to be inaccurate or out of date, please contact us.
Please obtain permission from us to include any links to our website. This can be requested by emailing us using the Contact Us page. We reserve the right to require links to be removed if we believe it is not in our interest.
Hacking into this website for the purpose of adding to or altering the content of the website or sending unsolicited emails (spam), transmitting any offensive or illegal content, and interfering with the general working of the site is illegal and unethical.