Here at Inclusion Isle of Wight (IOW) we work with you to help you reduce the harm that drinking alcohol can cause you. We actively involve you in your own recovery planning and listen to what your goals and reasons for using Inclusion IOW are.
Inclusion believe you can make changes for the better. Our experience tells us that the best way for us to help you achieve your goals is by listening to you and combining this with our knowledge and experience of what works.
We also tailor the support you have dependent on what your needs are. If you are drinking socially and just want some brief advice and information that’s what we will give you. If you feel you started drinking recreationally but it has started to get a little out of hand then we will speak to you about what support or treatment options we believe best meet your needs, whether this is help cutting down or stopping completely. Similarly if your drinking has become problematic and is affecting your own life or impacting on your relationships and those close to you we can offer a range of support and treatment options to meet your needs.
We hope that you see we have something for everyone no matter how little or how much support you need.
Our aim is to empower you to make positive changes to improve your health and wellbeing
- Holistic assessment and recovery planning
- Advice and information
- Structured one-to-one support
- Group support
- Group work
- Medical and prescribing support, including detoxification
- Health and wellbeing checks and initiatives
- Access to inpatient and residential services
- Community detox’s
- Support to achieve abstinence
- Support to reduce the harm associated with alcohol
- Relapse prevention and management
- Peer support opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities
- Access to mutual aid
- Family and carer support
- Mindfulness, meditation and auricular acupuncture
- Working with others to support you for example mental health services and housing providers
We recognise and support the important role mutual aid may have in an individual’s recovery journey and work with partner agencies to ensure there is as much variety of options available as possible. For further information about Alcoholics Anonymous speak to one of our team or visit their website.
All of the interventions are tailored to individual need and agreed with you and your key worker.
Call us and refer yourself today!